Saturday, July 4, 2009

On my way!

My flight actually left Nome EARLY tonight! Hope that's a sign of how the trip is going to go! I'm just hanging out in the Anchorage airport waiting for my flight to Seattle, then on to Newark.

I'm going to try to post pictures and stories along the way. I'm so excited to be traveling with Jen! Last summer we did a 7 night cruise to the western Caribbean which was incredible. She's the best travel buddy ever!



Here's the current itinerary:
July 3: leave Nome! (yay!)
July 4: Arrive in Newark, spend the 4th in NYC!
July 5: meet Paayton, my aunt Kandy's new little gem then fly out to..Italy!!
July 6-8: Pisa, Italy
July 8-10: Florence, Italy
July 10-12: Assisi, Italy
July 12-15: Rome, Italy
July 15-17: Santorini, Greece
July 17-19: Mykonos, Italy
July 19-22: Athens, Greece (missed the Olympics by a year, dang it!)
July 22: Fly to NYC
July 23: Fly to Portland!
July 24: Ghadeer & Pancho's wedding!!
July 26: Back to the grind in Nome

Cheers to travel!

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to live vicariously through you! Enjoy the sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVED greece! where are you staying at in mykonos? it's so nice there....but watch out for the honeymooners, they're everywhere :)

    ReplyDelete