Sunday, July 5, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane...

Jen and I are at JFK waiting for our flight to leave! So excited!!!

Last night we watched fireworks at Westpoint. I took some sweet videos, so when I figure out how to upload them, I will. Here's a couple pics tho...





After, we went to one of her favorite bars near where she's been living. Her friend/bartender made us a "Red/White/Blue" shot.. Grenadine, Blue Curaco, and something else. Sweet but yummy! A couple beers later, we headed home.





Went shopping today a little, and then went to meet Paaton, my aunt Kandy's 18 day old daughter. She is GORGEOUS! Kandy took some pics, so hopefully I'll get to post some later on.

Now to go try to score better seats....

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!!

    Have fun, you two! Be sure to behave. Remember, you're representing Americans over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite shot is brown. Though I hate when they call it a shot. Bourbon...neat. It comes in a rocks glass. Don't call it a shot!

    Don't have too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott - Trying to! :) As much as we can!

    Joseph - Not a chance :)

    ReplyDelete