Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Leaning tower of Pisa.. and more Pisa...

Too sleepy to do much of a post, but here are a few pics. more words to come!


Central Pisa along the river..


THE tower!


The bell on top of the tower...


The cathedral..


Another view of the cathedral.


In the cathredal.


More in the cathedral.


Our list of where to go next...one trip a year puts us in our 60s!


Bread..


Spices!


and olives! at the one of the Piazzas in Pisa.

Have I mentioned I LOVE this town? And I'm picking up -some- Italian..and LOVE the vino!

Off to Firenze (Florence) tomorrow afteroon!

2 comments:

  1. Bring home some vino! I'll come visit to help drink it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my GOD nic... the VINO....!!!! It is ALL so GOOD! aaaaaaaaaaah! I'll so bring some back for you.. if i can hold out! :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete